Want a Special Treat?
Come to the Bunny Burrow!
What is the Bunny Burrow?
The Bunny Burrow is a magical place where 5 bunnies live and play. We open our doors for special moments like small, private birthday parties, parent and child play dates, and animal therapy for kids and adults alike.
All visits include time with live bunnies! These visits are designed for 1-3 children at a time, so they get very specialized attention and time with the bunnies. If you want a larger group, then I am happy to come to you.
Fun Fact - A group of bunnies is called a Fluffle!
Reserve Your Bunny Time at the Bunny Burrow!
* Meet the Fluffle - Come to Mrs. Cottontail's Bunny Burrow for a special time - perfect for parent/child time, grandparent/child time, small birthday celebrations, play dates with a purpose, quiet time with bunnies and photo sessions!
* All ages welcome!
* Customize your experience based on ages and needs.
Examples: Babies for photo shoots, children for all the magical activities, tweens/teens for therapeutic quiet time with bunnies, adults/grandparents for a wonderful outing with their loved ones and just cuddle time with adorable bunnies!
* We have beautiful photography backdrops, so children can have a photo shoot with the bunnies. They can come dressed up for the occasion. Parents (who will stay) can take as many pictures as they want!
* We will do one craft activity - bunny bracelets or clay bunnies.
* It will be a magical time that your children and adults will remember for years to come!
* If your child has special needs or needs help with anxiety/stress, we also offer calming techniques with Calm Cottontail Breathing and Meditation, so please ask about this and we can incorporate these techniques into the visit. The bunnies have a very calming effect on children and adults, so we have had excellent results with this.
Mrs. Cottontail is a certified yoga instructor with over 20 years of experience.
* Time are flexible - we offer morning, afternoon or evening hours.
* Conveniently located in Winston-Salem.
* Call or message to set up your special time with the bunnies!
“My children have been enjoying Mrs. Cottontail for the past 10 years! She has watched our children grow and has blessed them with wonderful memories from all of her friends at the bunny burrow through Mrs. Cottontail! She has done multiple birthday parties for us and has been a special guest at many events throughout the years. We consider Mrs Cottontail a part of our family! Visiting the bunny burrow is definitely the highlight of all the events that she’s been in because of the one on one attention that she provided our family and made our daughter feel so incredibly special on her birthday! Even as my children get older, they still request to go visit the bunny burrow and Mrs Cottontail to spend time with her special friends! Mrs. Cottontail doesn’t only let them enjoy the company of the bunnies but teaches them valuable life lessons like sharing, self-worth, confidence, and being the best you that you can be!”
- Jayme Daulton, Mother of Three